forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Level 0
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 5:40:47 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprowright1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprowright"]

This was literally his nightmare. [break][break]

The place reeked and sweat and blood, brawn was the only thing that mattered and outside from the devices he kept on himself, he was sure the only piece of technology in this join was the Rotom drone that was calling the matches. Inwardly he is cursing for this, and probably would continue to silently do so until the end of his days, as even with his vast imagination he could never really see himself as a battler in any capacity. [break][break]

So when he got a message from this , about having to meet him here to see just how he measured up, he already knew it was going to be a shit experience. But hey maybe he would get lucky and just get loss in the crowd and could just claim he couldn't find the other. See how long he could prolong this for.

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprowright1"]

[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Mission: Bare Knuckle Beatdown

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprowright]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#4e5974;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4e5974;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Level 0
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 17:54:52 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

would suddenly feel an arm drape around his shoulder.[break][break]

"Hey there!" Tempest Quinn beamed down at the scientist, sunshine smile enough to light up the whole dingy, dirty place they had found themselves in. He wasn't in his combat gear but was dressed down into something tight and breathable enough for fighting.[break][break]

In the background, the crowd cheered as a guy had his front teeth knocked out by a rough fist.[break][break]

"You Wright? Cil told me you needed some extra training."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Level 0
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 3:16:22 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

There is a slight jump at the sudden arm around him, but seeing the man he relaxes some. Checking the other up and down for a moment as if considering something until 's name is mention. Ah there it was and now his shoulders slump, no way getting out of it now. He just smiles back at the other, "Indeed, that must make you Tempest Quinn, and here I thought you were a brother not a lover to the big man," but it was clear there was no similarities between the two of them. All it meant was that he might have to give more effort than he intended to if this were the case. [break][break]

"Extra sure, but this," he gestures to the ring as the two are still going at it, "I could've sworn he meant like pokemon battle training, not this I ain't prepped for this isn't there a lower level to start at? Like a level 0 level that would be great"

[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprowright]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4e5974;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Level 0
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 15:52:44 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Huh?" Tempest stared at the other with some confusion. Him and as... siblings? Cillian was white. Tempest was very much not. This only served to make him think about it and try to find something similar between them, but....[break][break]

Ah, that could be thought about later.[break][break]

"Well... Pokemon are always good to rely on, but there might be times you need to rely on yourself." Tempest said sagely. In the ring, the man with his teeth knocked out downed the other, beating the other man over and over in the face. It wasn't pretty.[break][break]

"Don't speak so low of yourself, though! You seem kind of wiry, but I'm sure you're not made of noodles."[break][break]

Pulling away from , Tempest grinned and jerked his head to follow. Thankfully for the scientist, they weren't about to have at it in the ring. Rocket perks meant he had secured them a private room.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Level 0
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 2:15:39 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"I only had your name not your looks," Wright explains himself at the other's clear confusion, it should've been simple but he wasn't going to comment on it. Not with muscles here was to be the man he was sparing with. He didn't want to end up like the men in the ring within the first 5 minutes of their meeting. [break][break]

"I would beg to differ!" he counters as he wobbles one arm in said noodley fashion as he follows the other, "I am built for movement, not as a brick wall as you so clearly are, certainly we can go else where, start off slower than all of this," he pays the ring attention once more as one competitor stands victorious over his bloodied opponent.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Level 0
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 17:08:32 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Oh!"[break][break]

Usually, people knew that was married before they even knew to who. The confusion melts away when explains. When they're in the private room and settling in, Tempest turns to face the other and holds out his hand.[break][break]

"We've been married for about... a year?" Their anniversary would be coming up soon. It had been just before the meteor hit Hoenn they had tied the knot. It was a little rushed, but they had wanted to be husband and husband just in case the worst happened.[break][break]

He pushes his hand in the other's face, proudly showing off the ring. It's very simple, no big gems sticking out the top. A golden band; when Tempest twists it around a bit, there is a Luvdisc carved into one side with a very small gemstone eye. Cillian had a matching one. When they held hands, the two Luvdisc 'kissed'. It was basically the cutest thing in the world.[break][break]

Perhaps if Wright kept Tempest gushing about his husband for a few minutes he could put off the inevitable. It did seem like Tempest was much more interested in that than his noodly arms. Life hack.

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Level 0
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2024 22:56:46 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"You know what that explains it, I've been gone the past few years so I'm a little out of the loop, but o.m.g that is adorable," he exclaims as the other talks about his marriage as well as shows him the ring. Personally he thought the ring was meh, not his style but something seemed to click in his head, maybe if he could get on the other's good side this training wouldn't be as bad as it was with the husband. Heck if he could avoid it completely even better. [break][break]

He takes the other's hand to get a better look at the ring, mentions the metal its made of as well as the details in it's craftsmanship, "I never knew Cillian had such an eye for detail, you must tell me about how you two got hitched," he questions as he lets the other's hand go, Wright willing to be all ears for the other to just gush.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Level 0
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 18:00:47 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

What did not know is that the friendship of Tempest Quinn was perhaps even scarier than being his enemy. It would be a hard, painful lesson for the scientist to learn.[break][break]

For now, though, the plan was working perfectly.[break][break]

Temp placed a hand on his hip, chest puffed up with pride as he spoke of .[break][break]

"Well... it was pretty private! I'm a Hoyeon, so we did it by the traditions of my people. We want to get hitched with a Galarian wedding, too, but it just hasn't been the right time, you know?"[break][break]

Tempest sighed, thinking of the small affair. Temp had still been wounded from the Dark Day, guts almost spilled open. He had a hard time getting into the water for the Soul Bonding. Yet it had still been wonderful, beautiful, with family and friends watching onwards. They had drank and partied long into the night.[break][break]

"The ceremony was amazing. My family worked really hard to put it together."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Level 0
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 4:01:52 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"A Hoyeon?" Wright questions the look on his face making it clear that he wasn't familiar with it. Not that it should be a surprise as he wasn't hoenn born, rather born and focused in Unova. Yet he listens, never one to say no to new information as he nods along, "Ehh unless Cillian is from some special family I highly doubt the Galarian weddings are anything special so you might have dodged a bullet there," Yuan jokes but he can't help but poke at the other's arm. [break][break]

"Is Hoyeonian any different from the normal traditions? Oooh do you have pictures?" he continues to question still keeping time as he knows he has reserved only so much time, and if he could just have it all filled with the other talking it would be amazing to get out of this stinking place without any aching bones.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Level 0
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 2:47:09 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Actually, I think his family are pretty high society types? They're not close, though." Was just a rich bastard or was he a noble bastard? Temp felt like he should know this but for some reason it was escaping him. Then again, usually anytime that Cillian spoke about his parents it just pissed Tempest off on his husband's behalf.[break][break]

"No pictures, but we have special traditions! I'm part of the Children of the Sea sect of Hoyeon. We swim under the moonlight together and dive under, bonding out souls together. The ring is actually not something we usually do, but it's nice to have one anyway." Tempest chuckled to himself, pleased with it.[break][break]

Tempest grinned wide, then gave a slap on the back. It was much rougher than intended; Temp didn't really know his own strength.[break][break]

"We should probably get to working out, now! Thanks for the chat."

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 notes

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Level 0
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2024 4:34:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven